Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Savanah vs. Karsyn

For those of you that know us well, disregard this post because you already know where I'm going with it...

Mema, Nana and Savanah's daddy have been getting on me because a lot of the time I call Savanah by her middle name "Karsyn". This was her daddy's favorite name when choosing the perfect name for our little girl...but I loved Savanah...so we combined the two and put one for her first name and the other for her middle name. I really don't call her Karsyn on purpose, or because that's what I want her to be called, its honestly just habit. Now that she is 5 months old, its becoming a problem because if she has her back to someone and they call her Savanah, sometimes she wont turn around...but if you call her Karsyn she is looking to see where you are! For me, she responds to both, but I guess Mommy needs to make a decision!  Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment