Savanah had a great Christmas (as you can tell in "Savanah's 1st Christmas" post). She is getting bigger, playing more, eating more, and is just a wonderful baby!We have had no problems with sickness and pray that it stays that way!
Here are some pictures from Week 19.
Keep in mind, I select a "few" for each post...I still haven't missed a day! :)
Riley and Savanah playing
Sweet babies :)
PINK!
Angie and I decided to take the babies along to Triangle Town Center a few days after Christmas.
What were we thinking?
Eating her vegies! She LOVES e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!
So far, she has tried squash, peas, carrots, string beans and sweet potatoes.
Play time!
Poor thing was worn out and fell asleep in her high chair
Looking down at her asleep in high chair...


I can not believe how big she is getting. You should check out some of Hunter's christmas pics on my blog! Savanah is soooo adorable!
ReplyDelete