Today was Savanah's 2 month check up and she had to get shots :( When she got there she was so happy and looking around, then that all changed pretty quick after those pitiful shots! I was one sad mommy watching my baby hurt and hearing her cry (that was a different kind of cry from anything I had ever heard). After her shots I held her and cried too. I dread the next time she has to have that done...it just breaks my heart! I know its good for her though, and just something she has to do! She actually got over it quicker than I did! She didn't fuss much at all the rest of the day (I did give her some Tylenol prior). On a happier note, she is growing up so fast...my guess was right, she now weighs 11 lbs, 6 oz! Such a growth spurt from only being 6 lbs when I delivered! She is now 23 inches long (was 18 3/4 at birth). I do have a couple of pictures from her visit today that I will add to this post.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Before shots :)
After shots :(


It always breaks a mom's heart to have to take them for shots. It doesn't get easier (or at least it hasn't for me!) Hope you and the little princess are doing good! She is sooo cute!
ReplyDelete