Just thought I could squeeze one more in before bed..."prayer". I'm asking that all of you blog readers out there to please pray for certain individuals I will mention in this blog. To begin with, it is no secret that Savanah's daddy and I are no longer together. We met last year and soon after, I became pregnant. Regardless of being 26, I was still not ready to have a baby. I had dreamed of getting married, THEN having a family. From the moment I found out, I knew abortion wasn't an option for me. Yes, it came to my mind, but left just as quick as it came. I knew even though this wasn't the way I personally had planned for my life to go, there was a REASON for this, so I moved forward. I must also give credit to my awesome parents for being so great with the shocking news...their love and support helped me to really enjoy my pregnancy and take care of myself and the life inside of me. They never for a minute made me feel like I was any less of a person because this had happened. This brings me to "God's Plan". God has a plan for all of us...he knows it from the day we are born. I truly believe Savanah was in his plan for me all along. I ask that you pray for Savanah and I...and I also ask that you pray for Savanah's daddy.
Aside from us, I ask you to pray for a couple who I am very close to. A couple who has been there for me through good times and bad. This particular couple I would like to leave anonymous. They are struggling with conceiving a chlid of their own. They have been trying for quite some time and sometimes I can tell are really at a low point...but that is completely understandable. It makes me feel guilty and wonder "why did we not even try but they are trying so hard and cant?" There is no doubt in my mind that one day they will be parents, wether it be with their own or by adopting a child that desperately needs someone to love and nurture them. A child of someone who could have been in a situation like mine, but decided it was too much for them to handle. So, please pray for this anonymous couple I have mentioned.
Next on my list, I ask you to pray for Lindsay and Jeremy Jones. Their story is public so I feel its ok to mention their names. Lindsay and I went to Junior High/High School together. Her and her husband are wonderful christians who we should all look up to. They welcomed a little boy into their lives in April but he went to be with God in August. No one can personally imagine what they are going through unless you have been through it yourself. I can't imagine life without Savanah and cherish every day I have with her. I know like the anonymous couple I mentioned, Lindsay and Jeremy will be parents again and will be blessed in so many ways!
Thanks for your prayers :)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment