Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week 8

Pictures from week 8! :)


Here is a picture with Riley and Savanah.
Don't they both look so sweet with their paci's?
I have a feeling he will be quite protective over her as they get older!


"Dooda" getting a closer look!



                                                          Savanah and "Aunt Angie"




Trying out Riley's swing after he went to bed
                                      



Macy snapped this photo of Savanah and I at my brother's house
                                           



Sleeping beauty :)
                                     


So I asked Macy if she could watch Savanah for just a few minutes while I ran downstairs...then when I returned, found her IN the crib with her. TOO Funny! They will love this picture in years to come!
                                   



Macy, Savanah and I
                                        


Photography by Macy...she does a great job!
                                        



 Kisses from Mommy!
                                       



 Macy and Savanah. We were having a "girls night!"
                                         


I love it when Savanah yawns. So sweet and innocent!
                                         


All dressed up for church!
                                          


Happy girl :)
                                                 



I LOVE this outfit! This was the 1st time she wore it and unfortunately, probably wont be able to wear it but a couple more times...she is getting to be a big girl!
                                       


Savanah and her Nana :)
                                                     


Nana getting some sugar!
                                      


Savanah has her 2 month check up tomorrow morning with Dr.Baliga. I think she has to get some shots :(
Please pray for her that she has a good check up and if she has to get shots, they dont hurt too bad!
I can't wait to see how much she weighs! I'm gonna make a guess and say...... 11 lbs!?!?!
I guess we will find out soon enough if I am right!

No comments:

Post a Comment